No matter when or where you travel, it’s good to have a plan.
Here’s your passport to peace of mind.
Today is not unusual for people, especially retirees, to spend significant time away from their homes each year vacationing, visiting relatives or attending special events. If a death should occur while out of the country or just out of town on a brief trip, bringing a loved one back home can be a complicated and expensive process. There’s no need to worry, though. The Worldwide Travel Insurance Plan, takes care of all the details expenses.
We cover all the details
- Location and transportation to a funeral establishment where the death occurs.
- Transportation of the deceased back to their home in Canada.
- Handling all necessary documents including consular services if outside Canada.
- Transportation home for a traveling companion.
- If the insured is traveling alone, transportation and reasonable travel expenses for the next of kin to accompany the deceased back home in Canada.
Your Travel Plan is good for life.
Shielding your family from unexpected financial loss is easy and affordable. Enrolling in the Worldwide Travel Plan only takes a few minutes. Full protection goes into effect immediately but the coverage lasts forever. The cost can be paid all at once or in installments. Best of all, you can rest assured your protection will never be at risk since it is 100% backed by an insurance company, which has been serving families for nearly 60 years. You will have access to a worldwide network of travel assistance providers protection over 67 million people.
Be sure the Worldwide Travel Insurance Plan is right for you.
- If you do not travel or unable to travel, you should not purchase a Travel Plan.
- If you choose to pay for this program over time, your coverage will be terminated if you fail to make all payments. No money will be refunded to you. However, you may have your coverage reinstated simply by bringing your payments up to date.
Anywhere, anytime, we’ll be there.
The Worldwide Travel Insurance Plan, provided by FamilySide, covers travel anywhere in the world if death occurs 100 kilometers or more away from your legal primary residence in Canada. One toll-free phone call made by your family or funeral director is all it takes to begin the process of bringing you home. Travel Plan associates are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week and will immediately begin notifying the appropriate parties necessary for a quick, safe and dignified return.
Give your family the peace of mind they deserve. Contact your representative today to enroll in the Worldwide Travel Insurance Plan. And don’t forget to ask about our many other services designed to protect you and your loved ones.
For more information, contact your local representative.