If you need help during your arrangements, please feel free to call us and speak with a licensed funeral director at 403-265-6393.
The Vital Statistical information that we require for your loved one includes:
- Full name of the deceased
- Social Insurance number and Personal Health Care number
- Date and place of birth (city, province and/or country)
- Parents names, including mother’s maiden name, and their places of birth
- Marital status and spouse’s full name
- Occupation information
- A copy of the valid Will (if applicable)
- Veteran’s information (if applicable)
- Pre-arrangement documentation (if applicable)
- Cemetery lot documentation (if applicable)
To continue with the online arrangement, click here.