During our lives we plan for many situations:
- Having a family
However, many neglect to plan their funeral as it is a realization of our own mortality. We purchase insurance to help us in situations that may happen, such as accidents, earthquakes, fire, floods, and theft. We should also consider the pre-planning of our funeral service as it not only lets our survivors know what our wishes are, but it can also avoid financial hardship.
1. Why do people pre-arrange their funeral service?
- You are able to make rational and logical decisions, saving your family the burden of having to make them under times of grief and stress.
- You have the assurance your wishes are known and will be carried out as specified and obtain peace of mind. You have the opportunity to discuss options with our funeral professional and also with your family, friends, etc.
- It will not be a financial burden on your family. You can select the services and merchandise according to your wishes, spiritual beliefs and budget, either by pre-paying for the services or having the monies set aside.
2. What is involved in making funeral pre-arrangements?
- Recording personal information that is required for vital statistics.
- This consists of: full legal name, address, spouse’s name, occupation, birth date, birthplace, parents’ names and their birthplaces, and your next of kin or executor.
- Making service choices.
- Celebration of life or memorial service, cremation, burial, entombment, transfer to another city, music selections, and participants (family and/or friends) to create a meaningful service.
- Making specific selections.
- The selection of a casket or cremation container, an urn, a burial or urn vault, and a monument or memorial marker.
- Arranging a payment plan.
- The services do not have to be prepaid, but the costs will be guaranteed not to increase if payment is made at one time or by monthly payments.
3. Why pre-plan with Simply Cremation?
It is FREE.
- At Simply Cremation there is no membership fee or filing charges to record your wishes for your services
- Simply Cremation is locally owned and operated
- Our qualified and experienced staff, central location, and flexibility to host services in your community are important to many attending services
- Pre-paid plans will have the financial backing and strength through Assurant Life of Canada
- Assurant Life of Canada leads the way when insuring families for funding and coverage of funeral services
- Feel at home or be at home
- The arrangements can be made in our comfortable office or in the comfort of your own home.
- “The Inflation-Proof Plan” exclusively offered by Simply Cremation
- If you are considering pre-payment of your funeral, we believe this plan is the best funeral pre-payment plan available. “The Inflation-Proof Plan” guarantees funeral costs at today’s prices and eliminates inflation
Take the Next Step!
Call for an appointment: