- COVID-19 Resources
See Our Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Update July 1, 2021:
The Alberta Provincial government has lifted all Covid-19 restrictions effective, Thursday, July 1, 2021. We are pleased to announce that attendance at funerals is no longer restricted and receptions are no longer prohibited. While masks are no longer mandatory, we strongly encourage masks for everyone's safety.
Everyone is encouraged to complete the province’s online self-assessment tool and stay home if they are feeling unwell.
At Simply Cremations, the health and protection of the families we serve, those who attend services to support them, and our staff and their families is of the utmost importance.
Accordingly, we have put in place additional safeguards at our facility, these include;
- We are in the office and happy to help, in order to do so safely please call for an appointment prior to coming in. At this time we ask that our families limit the number of people attending arrangements to no more than three.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces within our facility
- Arrangements can be made online or by telephone with one of our funeral professionals. This is available to everyone, but if you are ill, living with someone who is ill, have recently traveled internationally, or are part of a high-risk group, please let us know and take advantage of these alternative methods for arrangements.
- All families coming in to make arrangements will be asked Covid-19 screening questions at the time of booking
- “Social distancing” by our professional staff at services and visitations [Social Distancing Practices: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4]
- In accordance with "social distancing" practices we ask that you limit the number of people coming in for appointments to a maximum of 3 people.
- At services, pens used for signing the memorial book will be changed out and sanitized frequently
- For those unable to attend a service, please contact our office for a memorial card and passing on any condolences to the family. Condolences may also be offered to the family through our website by visiting your loved ones' memorial page and clicking on the Tribute Wall. We are also able to post video condolences to the family, please contact us for details.
- Services can be recorded and posted to your loved one's memorial page for those unable to attend upon request.
We understand that the memorialization of our loved ones is important even during these unique times, and we will work with families to provide the best support, guidance, and service to allow this.
There are no known cases where the virus has been transmitted from one person to another at a funeral home or from a deceased body.
Plan for a private family service now, and a public memorial at a later date.
Receptions after funeral services are prohibited at this time.
Make arrangements for elderly friends, relatives, or those feeling unwell to see the memorialization via a recorded method. We would be pleased to assist with this.
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor all relevant information regarding COVID -19, and update this information as needed. In consideration for our families and our community, we will be making every effort to provide up to date resources on our website to help families through this difficult time. Please visit our Helpful Resources.
If you have any questions, please call us at 403-265-6393, or email us at email@example.com